The Silverspring Community Association needs you, your ideas, and your input!
If you are interested in getting involved, meeting new people and having fun doing it, please consider opportunities we may have and don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thinking of becoming a volunteer for the Silverspring Community Association? Here are just a few reasons why you should volunteer;
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Promote personal growth and self esteem
- Experience new challenges
- Raise awareness and support important community issues
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Strengthen our community as a whole
- Explore different career and job opportunities
Share your skills and enthusiasm with the community. Consider serving on the SCA Board of Directors. It’s a great way to give back to the community, while developing your own skills.
There are plenty of opportunities for you, as a member, to be involved. If you do not wish to be on the Board, perhaps you may be interested volunteering at an event, community clean up, or helping with rink maintenance to name a few.
What ideas do you have to make Silverspring an effective Community Association?
Volunteers are our greatest resource.