The Silverspring Community Association is a non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers in the neighbourhood. Our fiscal year is July 1 to June 30
SILVERSPRING COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION OBJECTIVES:
- Promote and assist in the development of the educational, recreational, and social well-being of the residents within the community.
- Encourage a sense of community and work to improve the quality of life of the people of the neighbourhood.
- Promote, develop, and organize recreational, educational, and social programs, facilities and sites within the community.
- Our community is a fun place to live
- Volunteers are our greatest resource
- Everyone’s opinion is welcomed and respected
If you would like more information on the association, are interested in becoming a member or would like to help out as a volunteer, please contact the Silverspring Community Association President.
Volunteers are our greatest resource.
Copyright © 2023 Silverspring Community Association. All rights reserved.